M4 Photo Booths FAQ Page
Phone 07731 499698 To Book Your Photo Booth
Or Magic Mirror Hire
Click On The Question To Reveal The Answer
- Is There A Charge For Travelling To The Venue?
If your event is within a 20 mile radius from the M4 motorway there will be no charge for travel. For any events beyond this there is a small charge that may need to be added. Please ask for a quote.
- What Size Is The Photo Booth?
Approximately 1.5m wide X 2m long X 2m high.
- How Will My Photos Be Printed?
All photos will be printed using star-of-the-art thermal dye sublimation printers, as used by photo processing companies the world over. The photos are touch dry in seconds.
- Do You Provide Staff With The Booths?
Yes, we always provide an attendant with our booth to assist and entertain your guests.
- How Many People Can Fit In The Photo Booth?
The photo booth can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Do You Supply Props?
Yes, we offer a free prop box for your guests to use, packed full of hats, wigs, glasses and much more.
- How Many Photos Are Included In The Hire?
Your guests can visit the Photo Booth as many times as they wish during the hire period with a photo being printed for each visit.
- What Is Green Screen Technology?
This allows your guests to have their picture taken with a famous background/landmark behind them, giving the impression that they are really there.
- Will We Get A Copy Of The Pictures Taken?
Yes, after your event we will provide you with Copyright Free Electronic Images. containing all the pictures taken at your event using the photo booth.
- Are You Insured?
Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance.
- How Long Does It Take To Set Up The Photo Booth?
Set up time is approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Do I Need To Pay A Deposit?
Yes. A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking with the remaining balance due 6 weeks prior to your event taking place.
- Is There A Website Viewing And Purchasing Images After The Event?
Or If You Have Any Other Questions